- There is an outbreak of pneumonia in Wuhan, China, caused by a novel (new) coronavirus.
- Reportedly, most patients have had links to large seafood and live animal market. Health officials closed the market on January 1, 2020, for cleaning and disinfection.
- Limited person-to-person spread may occur.
- Travelers to Wuhan, China, should avoid animals (alive or dead), animal markets, and contact with sick people.
- Travelers from Wuhan to the United States may be asked questions about their health and travel history upon arrival.
- The situation is evolving. This notice will be updated as more information becomes available.
Learn more at : https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/watch/novel-coronavirus-china